Sunday, February 20, 2011

Changes..

This blogs isn't about followers, friends or anything, this blog is about my weightloss. Maybe hopefully someone will benifit from my blog and take something away from it. :)

over view:
My names Asia. I'm a 19 year old College student. I have 2 bestfriends and a wonderful loving family. I'm very simple, no need to be extravagant. I love fashion, music, and dancing. I have a goal by summer 2011, I want to be 185 and wearing the perfect swim suit. Right now i weight 269, Which is fantastic because 11 months ago I was weighing 407, Ive always been an over weight child but i lost myself somewhere along the line when i was growing up and needed to do something about being over weight. March '10 I had weight loss surgery 3 weeks before my birthday! I think i had the best birthday ever. But anyways i had gastrobypass. I wasn't a sudden decision Ive been working on getting it since i was 16. I'm glad i had it now then before because I'm more focused then before when all i did was party party.! I don't advise anyone to have the surgery if your over weight unless you've been over weight all your life and tried every diet in the world. Weight watchers work! LA Fitness works and if your a teenage reading this CAMP POCONO TRAILS ( you make wonderful friends!) yes Ive tried everything. they all work, but i couldn't stick to them so i had no resort because i didn't want to be 5038230423 over weight.
I think that all? if you have any questions ask me please. Hope you enjoy my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment